Irish Home Plumbing
With full Red-Seal certification, over 15 years of plumbing experience, and two-year warranties on all work, you can always trust The Irish Plumber to do the job right the first time.
Upfront Pricing, Quality Service
The Irish Plumber commits itself to a policy of strict upfront pricing, and time and again our customers tell us how much they appreciate it.
No hidden or surprise costs, just honest work for honest pay. All out jobs come with a two year warranty, so you can be sure that the job will be done right the first time, because if it isn’t we come to fix it for free.
If your looking for quality plumbing services for honest, transparent prices, get in touch with The Irish Plumber.
Training, Experience, Certification
The Irish Plumber comes with Red Seal Certification, so you know your services are being completed by a a qualified professional.
A standard of professional excellence for skilled trades, the Red Seal certification guarantees a tradesperson conforms to the highest standards of professionalism and quality.
Ottawa Residential Plumbing Services
- Frost Free Hose Bibs
- Tubs & Showers
- Frozen Pipes
- Burst Pipes
- Dishwasher Installs
- Washing Machine Hookup & Relocation
- Fridge Line Water Supply Rough In & Hookup
- Garburator Install
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves
- Water Filtration Systems
- Point of Use Shut Off Valves
- Main Line Shut Off Valves
- Lead Water Pipe Replacement
- Main Water Service Replacement
- Main Building Drain & Sewer Replacement
- Upgraded Water Distribution System
- Poly B & Galvanized Piping Replacements
- Sump Pump Maintenance & Repair
- Sewage Pump Maintenance & Repair
- Complete Home Rough Ins
- Many Others
Contact The Irish Plumber
Michael did a 3 piece rough-in in my basement. He had to break up the slab, relocate the drains, add the water lines and re-pour the concrete. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of the work and he left the work site cleaner than he found it. I usually do all the work myself around the house but I think I’ve touched my very last plumbing task now that I’ve met Michael. Thanks for the great work!